THE WOLF LAW FIRM Approach To Criminal Law
Protect yourself. Make sure you retain a criminal defense attorney with the knowledge, experience and ability to help you achieve the best possible outcome for your criminal matter.
At THE WOLF LAW FIRM in Lake Orion, we are a firm of experienced attorneys, including a former state and federal prosecutor, who have built a reputation for our successes in the courtroom. We achieve this success by making sure that nobody knows a case better than we do.
We represent clients throughout southeastern Michigan.
We Know The Facts And Minimize The Unknowns
No one can predict with 100% accuracy what will happen in your case, but we can help minimize the unknowns. We know the prosecutors, we know the judges and we know the law. This enables us to have a pretty good understanding of how the other side will approach a case. We combine this knowledge with a comprehensive understanding of the facts of your case to devise a strong defense strategy.
When a case requires additional resources, such as forensic specialists and other experts, we have a network of professionals we can draw upon to diminish the prosecution’s claims.
Our Criminal Defense Practice
Our criminal defense practice is diverse. We pride ourselves on being detailed, thorough and responsive to your concerns. We represent clients in a variety of different criminal matters, including:
- White Collar Criminal Charges: Embezzlement, fraud, Internet crimes, computer crimes and RICO cases are among the many white collar matters handled by our firm.
- Health Care Fraud Allegations: Our experienced fraud attorneys represent doctors, physicians, dentists, podiatrists, chiropractors, physical therapists and other medical personnel who are wrongfully accused of Medicare, Medicaid or other types of health care fraud. We also assist individuals in prosecuting qui tam and False Claims Act actions.
- Prescription Drug Distribution Conspiracy: Our former prosecutors, now defense attorneys, understand the law of conspiracy and recognize law enforcement’s focus on doctors and other health care professionals who write a large number of prescriptions. This has resulted in wrongful accusations or charges relating to the illegal distribution of prescription drugs.
- Cybercrimes: We provide an aggressive criminal defense for clients charged with cybercrimes, including wire fraud, identity theft, bullying and sex crimes.
- Asset Forfeiture: Our comprehensive approach to criminal defense includes representing clients in any civil or criminal asset forfeiture proceedings.
- Warrants and Subpoenas: Whether a warrant has been issued for your arrest, you have been served with a search warrant, or you have been issued a subpoena, know your rights. Talk with an experienced lawyer as soon as possible.
- Drunk Driving Defense – OWI/DUI/OUIL/OWVI: We represent individuals, business owners, their employees, or family members who have been charged with drunk driving and drinking-related offenses and operating under the influence of drugs. We also represent clients who are under the age of 21 against minor in possession (MIP) charges.
- Second Amendment Rights: We protect the right to possess firearms of law-abiding individuals who may be in danger of losing their rights. We handle issues such as self-defense, carrying a concealed weapon (CCW) and obtaining a concealed pistol license (CPL). We also handle certain cases if you were in possession of a firearm while committing a felony.
- Juvenile Criminal Charges: We understand that young people make immature mistakes. If you or your child has been charged with a juvenile crime, our attorneys, who include former juvenile court prosecutors, can provide aggressive representation.
- Miscellaneous Misdemeanors: Misdemeanor offenses including domestic violence, driving while license suspended (DWLS), disorderly persons and violation of dog ordinances.
Our business law practice experience helps us navigate issues when representing clients in white collar criminal matters. We have extensive experience representing executives and other professionals accused of fraud and other white collar crimes.
Protect Yourself Now By Calling THE WOLF LAW FIRM Today
The best way to protect yourself from a criminal charge is to retain skilled counsel right away. If you are being investigated or you have already been charged or indicted, call us now. Do not be tempted to explain your situation to law enforcement before you speak to a lawyer. The police will only use your words to build their case against you. If you are facing criminal charges, call us at 866-820-9574 or contact the firm online.