Experienced Trial Lawyers
Established in 2000, THE WOLF LAW FIRM is dedicated to providing experienced and effective legal counsel in a wide range of legal matters. Our firm is staffed with educated and experienced attorneys who utilize the latest technology to prosecute and defend cases on behalf of our clients.
Representing Clients In An Array Of Legal Matters
Leading our firm is principal Attorney Allen Wolf, a highly regarded and well-known Detroit area lawyer. Mr. Wolf is a former President of the Rochester Bar Association and Vice President of the Michigan Fire Safe Foundation. He is a former Assistant Oakland County Prosecutor, Special Assistant Michigan Attorney General, and Assistant United States Attorney. Having begun his career in broadcast journalism, Mr. Wolf became a successful attorney who is known for his innovative and avant-garde approach to handling legal matters and courtroom presentations.
Our Of-Counsel associates include Mr. Robert C. Davis, Mr. Edward J. Cibor and Mr. Howard Y. Lederman. These exceptional lawyers enhance the firm’s ability to offer clients experience and knowledge in many different types of cases.
- At our firm, Mr. Davis handles a broad range of cases at both the litigation and appellate levels, including complex contractual disputes, environmental and land use issues, zoning law, election/voter proposition law, municipal matters, and ski safety act claims.
- Retired as the Chief Prosecutor in several divisions of the Oakland County Prosecutor’s office, Mr. Cibor is now using his extensive trial and administrative skills on behalf of THE WOLF LAW FIRM clients in the criminal juvenile, district and circuit courts around the state.
- Mr. Lederman has applied his research and writing skills throughout the course of his practice, assisting in a variety of complex civil and criminal matters in the trial and appellate courts. He practices in appellate law, franchising, trust and employment law matters.
- Other “Of Counsel” attorneys work with THE WOLF LAW FIRM on an “as needed” basis in other specialized areas.
Of Counsel Emeritus
Attorneys Thomas M. Slavin and Dana L. Ramsay, who were of counsel attorneys to THE WOLF LAW FIRM passed away in 2014 and 2013 respectively. They were brilliant attorneys and well-respected in the legal community. We continue to honor them by listing them as Of Counsel Emeritus on THE WOLF LAW FIRM website.
Under Mr. Wolf’s guidance, our firm is able to provide comprehensive representation to several different types of clients, including:
- Small Businesses/Corporations/LLCs
- Religious Institutions
Contact a Detroit Metropolitan Area Attorney at THE WOLF LAW FIRM today to learn more about how our firm may be able to help you.