Robert C. Davis
A significant part of Attorney Robert C. Davis' legal practice is his "of counsel" relationship with THE WOLF LAW FIRM. Mr. Davis, in his of counsel role, handles sophisticated litigation and appeals.
Mr. Davis has extensive experience in environmental law, including clean-up strategies, agency disputes, general compliance and auditing, permitting and all related litigation.
For six year, he taught the Law of Hazardous Waste and Michigan Water Law at the University of Detroit Merey School of Law.
He is sought after on environmental topics, including water damage and mold claims for the construction industry. He also is a noted trial and appellate litigator in business, zoning and land use matters.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Davis served as lieutenant in the U.S. Coast Guard Detroit District Office as Chief of Pollution Response.
Litigation and Appeals
- Michigan, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- Juris Doctor - 1986
- US Merchant Marine Academy, Long Island, NY
- B.A. - 1981
- Adjunct Professor, Environmental Law/Water Law, University of Detroit - Mercy
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Macomb County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
Past Employment Positions
- U.S. Coast Guard, Detroit District Office, Lieutenant, Chief of Pollution, 1981 to 1986